Your company requires an experienced project engineer with nuclear power experience that will manage maintenance and quality issues,
the candidate needs to have a university degree in engineering and needs to be within commuting distance of Chicago, Illinois as no
relocation is offered for this role. You could customize the questions:
The experience question could be:
Do you have:
The education question could be:
- A minimum of five years of experience as a professional program manager [PMP] in a nuclear power facility, AND
- 10 years of US nuclear power regulatory experience with in depth knowledge of the Nuclear Waste Policy Act and NANT, AND
- Five years of maintenance experience with GE turbines and compressors?
The location question could be:
- Do you have a degree in nuclear engineering, AND
- Are you a licensed professional engineer in the State of Illinois?
- Do you live within 60 miles of Chicago, Illinois?
The applicant would only be able to answer yes or no to these questions. You may indicate that affirmative answers to the first two questions, for example, are “must haves.”
You can edit the three questions at any time without any cost.
You would be sent only the resumes of candidates who answered affirmatively to at least those first two questions.
This will eliminate the need to review hundreds of resumes.
We're here to help! Call us to help craft your questions!